Spaghetti Aglio e Olio Peperoncino with Cucumber and Celery.
You can have Spaghetti Aglio e Olio Peperoncino with Cucumber and Celery using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Aglio e Olio Peperoncino with Cucumber and Celery
- You need 200 grams of Spaghetti.
- Prepare 4 slice of Bacon.
- You need 1 of Cucumber.
- It’s 1 of whole Celery leaves.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic (finely chopped).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red chili peppers (sliced).
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Pepper.
- Prepare 100 ml of Pasta water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 5 of pieces Dried tomatoes.
Spaghetti Aglio e Olio Peperoncino with Cucumber and Celery step by step
- Cut the cucumber into slightly thick sticks. Coarsely chop the leaves and thin stems of the celery..
- Start boiling the spaghetti in a generous amount of boiling water with salt (not listed)..
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet, add the garlic and red chili peppers, and turn on the heat. Sauté them slowly until golden brown without scorching..
- Add the bacon and slowly sauté it until the fat comes out. It is easily burnt, so be careful not to!.
- Add the pasta water. Since not much oil is used, it doesn't emulsify easily, but if the fat comes out from the bacon, it should emulsify..
- Add the boiled pasta that has been timed to finish at this point, and mix it with the sauce. You will season it with salt and pepper here, but keep in mind that you will add the vegetable after this..
- Add the cucumber and celery leaves, turn the heat to high and briefly combine with the pasta. The vegetables are delicious when crunchy, so cook with the residual heat from here and do not overcook..
- These are homemade dried tomatoes that were stored in the refrigerator (freezer). https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147072-too-delicious-to-be-true-dried-tomatoes.
- To add the finishing touch to the taste, top the pasta with the dried tomatoes if desired..