Shiso-Flavoured Aglio, Olio e Peperoncino.
You can cook Shiso-Flavoured Aglio, Olio e Peperoncino using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shiso-Flavoured Aglio, Olio e Peperoncino
- Prepare 1 of serving Pasta.
- Prepare 6 of leaves Shiso leaves.
- Prepare 2 of Wiener sausages.
- You need 1 small of King oyster mushroom.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 of Red chili pepper.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Kombu tea.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
Shiso-Flavoured Aglio, Olio e Peperoncino instructions
- Add 2 teaspoons of salt to a pot, and boil water to cook pasta. *Mince the shiso leaves roughly, and slice the garlic and wiener sausages..
- Cut the king oyster mushroom into thin slices. Add the olive oil, red chili pepper, and the garlic into a pan, then turn the heat on to low..
- When the garlic is fragrant, stir-fry the wiener sausages and the king oyster mushroom in that order. Pour in 1/2 ladelful of the pasta cooking water, and add the salted kelp powder..
- Turn off the heat. Add the freshly cooked pasta and the shiso leaves, and mix well. Adjust the flavour with salt and pepper, and done!.