Aloo ke laddoo. Today I'm sharing Navratri Special recipe of Aloo Laddo with all of you. Do try this recipe and share your valuable feedback. Boondi ladoo Recipe / Quick and Easy ladoo recipe is a extremely awesome Indian sweet prepared for special occasions like marriages and for festivals.
Nariyal Ke Laddoo is an easy-to-make dish, which you can prepare for your loved ones on special occasions and festivals. Prepared with grated coconut, coconut powder, full cream milk, heavy cream. Laddu or laddoo or avinsh is a sphere-shaped sweet originating from the Indian subcontinent. You can have Aloo ke laddoo using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Aloo ke laddoo
- It’s 4 of medium sized boiled and mashed potatoes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ghee.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar or to taste.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 4 tbsps of dessicated coconut.
- You need 2 tbsps of cashewnut powder.
- It’s of To garnish -chopped pistachios,dessicated coconut,saffron strands and glazed cherries.
- Prepare of For platter decoration-Tulsi leaves and fresh rose petals.
Laddus are primarily made from flour, fat (ghee/butter/oil) and sugar. Laddus are often made of gram flour but can also be made with semolina. Besan Laddoo – one of the popular laddoo often made during festive ocassions. Atte ke Ladoo are the easiest to make of all the ladoo.
Aloo ke laddoo step by step
- Heat a pan. Grease with little ghee. Add boiled and mashed potatoes. Add all the ghee and keep stirring on slow gas for 5-7 minutes. Keep aside..
- Make sugar syrup with water and sugar. Mix with mashed potatoes and keep again on heat stirring constantly avoiding lumps till all the syrup is absorbed..
- Add cardamom powder, dessicated coconut and cashewnut powder. Remove from heat. cool and divide mixture into5- 6 parts. Shape them into laddoos..
- Decorate with chopped pistachios, desiccated coconut, saffron strands and glazed cherries. Serve the platter decorated with Tulsi leaves and fresh rose petals..
- Special is in this sweet that we can prepare it easily available ingredients at home..
These are quite popular in our house and are a must in Diwali sweets. How to make Besan Ke Laddoo. In a kadhai mix gram flour,suji and ghee and roast over a low heat. This til ke ladoo also requires very little ghee, just to boost the aroma, because the crushed peanuts and jaggery provide enough stickiness to hold the laddu together. Aloo Gobi Paratha with step by step images and video.